SPRING 2018 EARLY BIRD Instagram Promotion Rules and Guidelines
The Official Rules: "TWS Early Bird '18" is a promotion offered only through Instagram, running through December 16, 2017, wherein brides with weddings on or after Tuesday March 20, 2018, must mention their knowledge of the TWS Early Bird '18 promotion and follow @williamsburgseamster, and book a consultation with The Williamsburg Seamster on or before Saturday December 16, 2017, in order to receive a $75 discount off the total cost of their alterations and tailoring with TWS. To "activate", simply mention this promotion in your email communications with TWS, or at your first fitting.
Spring 2018 brides-to-be, who are in the greater Los Angeles area, and interested in working with The Williamsburg Seamster at our Downtown LA studio, for tailoring and alterations on their wedding dress may participate.
Terms & Eligibility Requirements:
- In order to be eligible, participant must:
- follow @williamsburgseamster for duration of contest
- be a bride-to-be in the greater Los Angeles area, with wedding date on or after Tuesday March 20, 2018.
- No cash value may be redeemed. The $75 value may only be applied to the balance of alterations cost as carried out by The Williamsburg Seamster, upon completion of all services. $75 value non-transferable.
- $75 discount, once activated by bride, is redeemable through December 31, 2018, assuming first fitting occurs on or before December 16, 2017.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday December 15, 2017, 11:59 PM PST
- The Williamsburg Seamster is not responsible for the value of garments beyond the cost of alterations. The Williamsburg Seamster will inform you if your needs require skills outside of the TWS skill set or experience, and holds the right to refuse services if deemed necessary.
- Per Instagram, this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.